Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New House!

We are finally in our new house! Hip hip hooray!  It has been a frantic pace of trying to get work done before the Heffners move in.  Yea! 8 people. 1 shower. Could get a litle interesting.  We are so thankful to God for providing us a house that meets all of our needs and wants!  We are so very thankful to be living in the same city!  And I am thankful to get to see my wife and kids everyday again.  Right now our house is an looks like a construction site.  The Heffners move in officially tomorrow, so at that point construction will slow down some.  I'm really looking forward to settling in and starting to invite people over, so that we can get to know our community.  Pray for us as we finally get down to the real work God has called us to.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It is a pretty cool house and I'm glad all 8 of you can share 1 shower! I pray that your ministry will start to explode with good works now that you are all there.

Unknown said...

One thing is for sure -- life will not be dull. I can't say that I envy you, which is good since envy is sin.
:) I think that perhaps I shall pray for you all. How would that be? WE MISS YOU, HEFFNERS!!! But I am glad you are together as a family/families. May God give opportunities in abundance as you allow Him to use you for His glory.

Anonymous said...

no posts since august? what's up?