Thursday, January 31, 2008

Step 1

Step One has finally been accomplished. I have a job in Pittsburgh! Next step - attempt to live and work in the same city. Now I go back to waiting on God, while preparing for my start date. Make no mistake about it, God provided me this job. God will sell my house, and God will provide us a new place to live and build his church. I will wait and rest. I will do all I can, but I will rest in the fact that the Sovereign God who controls the universe is directing my paths and working while I am asleep. However, today I rejoice! I celebrate! God is working out his plan, and today was a victory! Today is a good day and I will savor it. Feel free to dance along if you want, or maybe just grab a big bowl of ice cream. Whatever floats your boat, or tickles your fancy, etc., etc.
Enjoying the ride,
SR

No comments: