Monday, June 9, 2008

My Teaching Future

After a really nice phone interview this morning, I just received word via e-mail that my student teaching placement is set. I will be observing at Hampton High School in Allison Park, PA beginning in the fall, and continuing through with student teaching there in the spring. It is a little father than I would have liked, but it is a great school district full of people who love education, so I am very excited to learn from them over the course of the next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Blog Author,

I am so glad that these kids are going to have such an awesome teacher. Having been in 2 of your SFU classes, I can vouch for your superior teaching ability and your wonderful sense of humor, which comes in very handy with teenagers. Congrats! -L