Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life in Transition

So, while Hefe over there is waiting to move, I've moved.  Well, sort of.  I am in Pittsburgh working, but am still homeless.  We close on our house on july 31st.  I think my wife said it best when she said, this sucks.  No one likes to move, what's worse is a move that you thought would take a month taking 5 months.  Our son has learned that almost anything he's looking for is probably in storage.  I'm trying to learn the stories of the people I come in contact with.  I am so ready to be settled.  I know God is using this time to prepare us for the work He has for us, and that even once we are settled its gonna take a little prep time before we really kick things into full swing with this plant.  Please pray for Andrew and I.  Prayer is the greatest support you can give, money is good too, but this s a spiritual work that can not be accomplished without prayer.
Thanks,

Stephen

No comments: