Sunday, May 25, 2008

What's been happening

Very soon, I will start blogging regularly. For now, we are still pushed to the limit with packing, living arrangements, finishing up at SBC, preparing for school, etc...

But in the meantime, here are some updates:

Our house has sold - for $150 more than our asking price!

I have completed my undergraduate Biology course (with an A)

I have begun my first UofP class online - Psychology of Education and Learning

Steve and Barry came to my home church for a presentation on the church planting vision, and it went very well. The church votes on a support package on June 1st.

Packing is going well, and a truck and storage are all worked out. Paying for them is another story....

If I think of anything else, I'll throw it on the list later...

Hefe

No comments: